The fate of the animal may be linked to the species and laws governing that particular species. Wisconsin Trapper’s Association is an organization that works to educate the public and professional about the most up to date and responsible trapping techniques which many wildlife control companies implement into their policies.
At Bauer Wildlife, if the animal is healthy and legal to relocate, we will always choose that route. When an animal is injured or sick, the most humane method would be to euthanize the animal. Certain animals that are known to have or carry rabies, must be euthanized by law depending on the behavior of the animal. Bauer Wildlife will always institute the ethical state-mandated euthanasia methods.
In Wisconsin, there are protected species that are illegal to trap or harass. Some species can only be managed during a specific time of year, like bats for instance. It is our job to know the laws and regulations which is the main reason a trained wildlife professional should always be hired.
Wildlife Trapping Services
Bauer Wildlife offers:
- animal/wildlife trapping services that utilize humane trapping methods
- pest control services
- inspect and analyze pest control problems
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) with a scientific approach
- business wildlife removal services
- professional building repairs and exclusion
- clean-up/sanitation services
We provide professional trapping of these wild animals throughout Wisconsin:
- Black Bears
- Chipmunks/Ground Squirrels
- Feral Cats
- Wolves (limited to evaluation/execution of deterrent measures of livestock enclosures).