Animal trapping services that utilize humane trapping methods
Pest Control Services
Inspect and analyze pest control problems with a scientific approach
Performing professional building exclusion, building repairs, and clean-up/sanitation services
Full-Service Professional Wildlife Removal and Pest Control
We are Bauer Wildlife, a full-service wildlife removal company servicing the greater South Eastern, Central, and Northern Wisconsin area. We resolve conflicts with unwanted wildlife and pests.
1. Thoroughly inspect your home for signs of invaders and their entry points
2. Determine what type(s) of invader have made your home, their home
3. Provide a detailed plan and price quote for solving your invader problem
4. Explain all the details and answer any questions you may have
5. Rid your home of the invader – humane live trapping methods are available in most cases
6. Repair any damage caused by the invader
7. Seal all invader entry points
8. Install quality exclusion material, so your “guests” cannot return and stay out
9. Remove droppings and replace any soiled insulation if necessary
10. Sanitation of attic and affected areas
Wildlife Trapping Services
Bauer Wildlife offers Animal/wildlife trapping services that utilize humane trapping methods, Pest Control Services, inspect and analyze pest control problems, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), with a scientific approach, Business services, performing professional building exclusion, building repairs, and clean-up/sanitation services.
We provide professional trapping of these wild animals throughout Wisconsin: Bats, Badgers, Beavers, Black Bears, Chipmunks/Ground Squirrels, Coyote, Deer, Feral Cats, Fishers, Fox, Muskrats, Opossums, Porcupine, Rabbits, Raccoons, Skunks, Snakes, Squirrels, Weasels, and Wolves (limited to evaluation/execution of deterrent measures of livestock enclosures).